All 10 art Reviews

Fernando Fernando

I promise to god...

That if THIS becomes a toy of some what I would buy the hell out of it. This looks so clean and the hair is honestly life like looking. You did a perfect job on this and PLEASE finish by doing the body! I would love to see a finished whole body!

16-Bit Tired Joe Idle 16-Bit Tired Joe Idle

Love it! Can't wait for the full game to be released man!

WaldFlieger responds:

Thanks a lot! :)

Sunset Sarsaparilla Advertisem Sunset Sarsaparilla Advertisem

Looks spot on for the New Vegas look! Just a tip thought that would've made this a 5/5 is maybe make the paper or back round all chewed up and ripped or old looking! Then I'd probably think you took the picture from in game! Haha! Perfect picture dude! Keep making these!

Mouse screenshot Mouse screenshot

This looks like something straight out of an animated anime show! I like it LOTS and yeah! Keep making more!

the very last masterpiece the very last masterpiece

honestly, I really hope this isn't like a super serious picture.

BUT um...from the looks of it, spray pain in Microsoft Paint?

Anyways I didn't like it at all, but keep practicing! :O

Horsenwelles responds:

my god you actually fucking

Wrestling is Fake Wrestling is Fake

amazing! That shading! how did you do it so nicely? Eepecially on the muscles. Still, a funny comic! Good Job!

ToonHole responds:

Thanks Rickmo. To get the light to look like this, duplicate your LIGHT layer, and put it above your linework, gaussian blur it, and set it at a low opacity. It'll look luminious like this.

Little Red Riding Hood Piranh Little Red Riding Hood Piranh

Love it

I love this piece great job! The colors are very vivid and go well together with everything! I also love the lighting on the ground very interesting! Keep 'em coming please!

Woot Spaceman Woot Spaceman

Spaceman - My dream

I LOVE this Astronaut looking character! And your style is just perfect, I love it so much. 5/5 10/10

UNDERNATION responds:

thanks friend.

Knife Knife

Awewsome

10/10 and 5/5 I love this s much! Please make more Halo related pictures and I will continually review them. Love this! GREAT job.

Ashoka Tano Ashoka Tano

Its good

The structure of the lower body, like the knees, abbs and calves are a little of and out of dimesnsion, but this is wonderful! Love it and great job.